Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Berlinale '10 continued

It's been a while since I last posted here, and while I do not have a list of sympathy-enducing excuses, I can assure you I am back and with an ample supply of Independent Film News.

The 60th annual Berlin Film Festival begins tomorrow! And while Roman Polanski will surely not be making an appearance, his newest film, The Ghost Writer, will.

Now if you are overwhelmed by the amount of film about to be displayed over the next week and a half in Berlin just know that you are in good company. Because as of this morning indieWire posted their guide to each film that will be shown in the competition section of the festival.

Tomorrow I introduce you to the Panorama section, until then let me know what you think of the Competition section as well as any other questions you might have about the whole festival in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment