Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Audiences Love "A Matter of Size"!

This just in: A Matter of Size has won the Audience Choice Award for Best Narrative Feature at the Seattle Jewish Film Festival!



This is the fourth time audiences have put their weight behind A Matter of Size! The film has been honored with Audience Awards at the San Francisco Jewish Film Festival, the Washington Jewish Film Festival, and the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival.

A Matter of Size is now playing in Boston. for more information and to find out where you can see it, visit Menemsha Films!

5 comments:

  1. The trailer looks very good, first time that I hear about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mis impressive I remember when I practice this sport and it was so dangerous I remember that I got many broken bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I think that this Japanese sport is very funny, I mean just by looking at two big fat guys trying to make the other fall, is so hilarious!

    great movie that honor this sport by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post my friends, is very interesting, thanks for sharing this information!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't what to say because for me it has been one of the worst movies I've watched, specially the image in there just just look at those men they're so ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete